Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. I choose to work with Sterling Johnston Real Estate. We are offering our clients a range of extra services to help market your home and and expose it to the public in many different ways. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing date, and sometimes beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
What I will do for you
Recent Home Sales
Getting the highest price
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing every step in my marketing preparation, including the Internet and other media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home (if needed) and generate curb appeal to get the highest price.
Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street or in a radius around you? Feel free to contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging (presenting) your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner, only if this is needed. I also took additional training to become an Accredited Staging Professionlal (ASP)
Closing Costs to Expect: