Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR®, and not just any Real Estate Sales person or Broker, is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets YOUR needs. As a REALTOR® I adhere to a code of ethics and service standards to work in my client's best interest. Check out my client testimonials
Also I am only a phone call away. If you have a question, just ask.
My services range from selecting properties according to your "wishlist" to putting you in contact with trustworthy financial advisers to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I can also hook you up with inspectors, insurance companies and other services you may need (later); handymen, painters, tree experts, landscapers, fence builders and concrete workers to name a few. Just so you know, I am not receiving any referral fees or "kick backs" from these professionals. For your convenience, I can also send you listings per e-mail, as long as you tell me what it is that you are looking for. Information on property for sale you receive from me generally originates from the NWMLS (Northwest Multiple Listing Service). Of course you are welcome to do your own search, and one of the great ways to do this is via my website, or my company's website www.sjarealestate.com.
We also have a property management division.
I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
How I Can Help
Before you start looking
I HAVE HELPED MANY PEOPLE INVEST IN REAL ESTATE AND YOU CAN READ THEIR STORIES HERE!!!
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing, inspection, other conditions to know about or read through before purchase.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Accompany you to the closing table at escrow - if possible.
Before You Start Looking for Your New Home:
Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late. If you need help with this talk to a lender or mortgage broker, it is part of their job.
Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment. If you buy a condo, think about monthly Home Owners Dues (HOD).
Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Find out how much your closing costs could be.
INTERESTED IN HEARING ABOUT WHAT I CAN DO? Please Click Here
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. I choose to work with Coldwell Banker Danforth. To be able to offer my clients a range of extra services to help market your home and and expose it to the public in many different ways. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing date, and sometimes beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
What I will do for you
Recent Home Sales
Getting the highest price
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including the Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street or in a radius around you? Feel free to contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging (presenting) your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner, only if this is needed. I also took additional training to become an Accredited Staging Professionlal (ASP)
Closing Costs to Expect: